Last week I had the pleasure of interviewing Dr. Nieca Goldberg. Dr. Goldberg is an associate professor of medicine and the medical director of New York University’s Women’s Heart Program, the co-medical director of the 92nd Street Y’s Cardio Rehabilitation Program, and a national spokesperson for the American Heart Association’s “Go Red” campaign.
AppforHealth.com is thrilled to be giving away copies of her recent book The Complete Guide to Women’s Health to 3 lucky readers.
In the book you’ll find:
• the normal physical changes you can expect to experience at age thirty-five and after
• treatments for over- and underactive thyroids and other hormone issues
• the signs, symptoms, and management of type 1 and type 2 diabetes
• facts on fertility, contraceptives, pregnancy, and menopause
• information on good breast health, including preventive breast-cancer measures
• a comprehensive heart-to-heart about your cardiovascular system
• dealing with GERD, stomach ulcers, gallstones, IBS, IBD, and colon cancer
• strategies for keeping bones strong, fending off arthritis, and coping with foot and back pain
• the importance of diagnosing sleep apnea and saying good night to insomnia
• revelations about the mind-body connection–countering stress and relieving depression
• the ins and outs of medical exams–what to ask, and when to change doctors
With warmth and encouragement, Dr. Goldberg gives you the solid information you need on the path to great health.