Enjoy this couscous salad with a touch of red!
- 1 Pack Couscous
- 2 tablespoons Chives
- 1 twig Peppermint, the leaves only
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries
- 1Ž2 cup Olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 Peppermint sprigs, to decorate
- Prepare the couscous following the pack directions, add a bit of olive oil and add the peppermint leaves; let cook.
- Mix the dressing ingredients.
- Place the couscous in a container and add chives and cranberries, pour the dressing. Serve and decorate with peppermint sprigs.
Serves 4 portions