- 2 cups Pearled Farro
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- ¼ teaspoons Garlic Powder
- ½ teaspoons Dried Rosemary
- 2 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Sweetened Dried Cranberries
- ⅓ cups Chopped Fresh Parsley
- 4 ounces Goat Cheese Crumbles
Cook farro according to package directions. Drain. Transfer to a bowl to cool.
While farro is cooking, whisk balsamic vinegar, Dijon mustard, garlic powder and rosemary together in a bowl. Slowly whisk in olive oil until emulsified. Allow to sit at room temperature.
Once farro has cooled, toss with cranberries, parsley and goat cheese.
When you are ready to serve the salad, pour dressing over the top. Toss well. Serve at room temperature.
Note: You can make this salad ahead of time and refrigerate it but just allow it to come to room temperature before serving.
Adapted from Tasty Kitchen.